Electronic Frontiers Georgia (EFGA) endorses and supports the five principles of the Electronic Frontier Alliance.
- Free Expression: People should be able to speak their minds to whomever will listen.
- Security: Technology should be trustworthy and answer to its users.
- Privacy: Technology should allow private and anonymous speech, and allow users to set their own parameters about what to share with whom.
- Creativity: Technology should promote progress by allowing people to build on the ideas, creations, and inventions of others.
- Access to Knowledge: Curiosity should be rewarded, not stifled.